Currently the Club has a waitlist. We encourage you to register your child(ren) and we will contact you as space opens up.
Please Note: You must complete all tasks on this list prior to your child being accepted in the program. You will receive an email with links to complete the following:
- Review and understand the Family Handbook and sign a copy of the Family Release prior to your child starting at the Club.
- Sign up for Family Orientation.
- Verify that the above income information is correct and understand that I may be asked to apply for CCAP for my child(ren).
- Pay the non-refundable $25 Annual Membership Dues (K – 5 only) prior to you child attending the Club.
- Sign up for Remind and understand that it will be the primary form of communication between your family and the Club.
- Be aware of the program’s calendar and it is my responsibility to stay up to date with the calendar to be aware of what is going on as well as Club closures.
- Understand that your child will not be enrolled in the program until all information requested is received by the Boys & Girls Club.
Links to all information requested of you will be sent in an email following your submission.
You will receive an email once everything is completed and your child when they are accepted into the program.